The work of our certified Arborists is designed to promote the long-term health of your trees. Our tree program includes pruning of medium and large trees, future shaping of new, young trees, insect and disease control, deep root feeding, and safe removal of problem trees.
Pruning Services -- Our tree work is done by certified Arborists
For natural plant size, shape, and overall health
- Spring Pruning
- Pruning that is completed in the springtime with the object of reducing the overall size of plants and removing poor, damaged, and otherwise unhealthy branches. Spring pruning includes the inspection of shrubs for winter damage.
- Summer Pruning
- Pruning that controls new growth by maintaining shape and continuity and inspecting for damage
- Fall Pruning
- Pruning that is completed in the fall with the object of reducing the overall size of plants and removal of poor, damaged, and otherwise unhealthy branches. Fall pruning includes the inspection of shrubs for damage.
- Winter Pruning
- This type of pruning puts less stress on your valuable trees and can help save you money because pruning is faster and less expensive due to easy branch visibility
Our Arborists are equipped and trained for safe tree climbing
Additional Tree Services
- A sustainable practice that helps maintain the health of trees, adding to their life span and avoiding unnecessary and costly replacement of trees and shrubs
- Eliminates the unnecessary waste and debris caused by shearing; natural pruning is selectively pruning only what needs to be pruned for the health of the plant
Using our Tree Spade, we can safely and effectively transplant trees up to 4” caliper!
4”- 8” caliper without a tree spade
Professional plant installation to ensure long-term plant health and sustainability!
Proper plant removal and responsible recycling of all plant material
Professional and safe stump grinding after removal of dead or damaged trees
We recycle all wood waste!
Professional diagnosis of your plants by a Certified Arborist or Licensed Spray Specialist
Spring, Summer, and Fall; we recycle all yard waste!
At Greenleaf, we do our part for the environment & always recycle yard waste!
Tree and Shrub Disease Control
Professional diagnosis and treatment of harmful Anthracnose
Professional diagnosis and treatment of infectious Leaf & Twig Blight
Professional diagnosis and treatment of sticky Powdery Mildew
- Our tree and plant experts can also diagnose the following:
- Root Rots
- Wilts and Decline
- Many more
Sprays and Treatments Available
- Efficient — yearlong insect protection
- Environmentally Friendly — targets only harmful insects, leaving the ecosystem intact
- Pocket Book Friendly — only one application necessary
Soil-Injected slow release fertilizer for established trees
- To protect against a variety of harmful insects, including aphids, mites, scale, etc
- We recommend a 3 application program to keep your plants healthy and insect free!
Slow release with iron
Reduces or eliminates nuisance fruit development on a large variety of ornamental trees