“An average, healthy lawn produces enough oxygen for a family of four”
Lawn Health and Maintenance
Just because you enjoy having a beautiful, lush, well maintained lawn doesn’t mean it can’t be great for the environment too!
Lawns purify water entering into underground aquifers. The lawns root mass and supporting soil microbes act as massive filters to capture and breakdown many types of pollutants common to our urban environment.
We offer many different lawn care programs that we can customize to your needs:
Lawn Care Programs
4 applications of organic fertilizer and 2 organic lawn weed sprays
2 phosphate-free free fertilizers (1st & 4th applications), 2 organic fertilizers (2nd & 3rd applications), and 2 lawn weed sprays
4 applications of phosphate-free fertilizer and 2 weed sprays
3 applications of phosphate-free fertilizer and 2 weed sprays
3 applications of phosphate-free fertilizer and 1 weed spray
Tell us how many fertilizers (1-4), how many lawn weed sprays (1-2) and what kind of applications (organic or regular)
Front lawns of just eight average houses have the same cooling effect as about 70 tons of air conditioning, while the average home-size central air unit has only a 3-4 ton capacity.
Customize your lawn care program to include any of the following:
- Naturally builds up the soil by stimulating microbes that fight off disease and improves the overall health of your soil
- Contains no unnecessary or unwanted salts and chemicals like regular fertilizer
- Organic fertilizer releases slower and can last longer than regular fertilizer
- Slow and quick release granular
- High levels of phosphorous in soil can transfer to water runoff which is dangerous to our local lakes and streams – phosphate-free fertilizer helps prevent this
- Phosphorous creates poor water quality that leads to algae blooms, which in turn can be toxic to aquatic life such as fish, frogs, etc. Phosphate-free fertilizer is a responsible step to eliminating unnecessary phosphate deposits into the environment.
An organic solution to control broadleaf weeds
To control broadleaf weeds
Increases water, air, and fertilizer intake
Weekly lawn mowing and edging services
Eliminate pesky bluegrass from your yard
Get rid of invasive crab grass