Greenleaf Landscaping is a full-time, year-round equal opportunity employer; we offer competitive pay and benefits in a safe work environment. We are always accepting applications. Please feel free to stop by and pick one up at 5602 E. Desmet, Spokane Valley, WA 99212.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO MEET ALL EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS AT TIME OF APPLICATION OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW (click on link): Mandatory Employment Requirements
We Currently Have a Job Opening For:
- Experienced and entry-level Pruners
- Entry level and experienced Landscape Technicians
- Experienced Spray Technicians
- Experienced Sprinkler Technicians
Please call us at 509-536-2885 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about possible positions available.
We cannot express enough that you need a current, valid driver’s license and you MUST pass a drug test before you start work at Greenleaf Landscaping, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Basic requirements overview (below) for applying at Greenleaf Landscaping – see following link for ALL specific mandatory employment requirements: Mandatory Employment Requirements
- Greenleaf Landscaping is a drug-free, alcohol-free workplace. You will be required to take and pass a pre-screening drug test before starting work.
- You must be in good physical condition to be able to perform many of the required tasks. The walking is fast-paced and you will occasionally be required to lift 30-50 pounds.
- You must be responsible, mature, and dependable.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- You must provide Greenleaf with a Motor Vehicle Report, a social security card, and a driver’s license.
- You must be able to complete required paperwork and perform some mathematics.
- Since our business depends on communications, you must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- If you have previous landscaping experience, you must be able to adapt to Greenleaf’s standards.
- Above all you are expected to maintain a positive attitude.